Monday, July 29, 2013

getting it all together

So here I go again, Sunday I pretty much had turkey and cabbage all day long, yes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For snacks in between I had watermelon and pecans. Later that evening my son bought us all dessert with his own money and of course I couldn't say no to that! Yep coconut ice cream again.
My weekend habits led me to the gym this morning to lift weights and run on the treadmill. Wednesday I am to run with a friend and wanted to let my body know that running will be back in the schedule. If I plan to have coconut ice cream on the weekends I have to do way more cardio!!!!!
One thing I have found out is that as long as I don't have flour products, white potatoes/French fries, pasta or rice I have seen my bloated belly go down drastically in the last 7 days.
This being over forty is an awesome journey and I love it, just have to get a handle on what I eat, because what I used to eat or how much I use to eat is not flat belly friendly. (LOL)
Well that's all for now, tell you more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment