Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday fun day!

So it's Friday and I said it is going to be a journey for me to find balance in my eating habits along with exercise and not deprive myself of a treat. Limited as they may be, weekends only and really only one day of the week, there will still be a treat involved.

Today I started with a 15oz. Cup of water, 1/2 c. Coffee ( you will notice the same start daily), went for a workout 30 minutes elliptical and weights total body, leftovers from dinner to refuel, later after errands turkey patty and green beans, went swimming and had chicken sausage, onions and green beans all mixed together, now comes the treat. This evening I will have "So delicious coconut milk ice cream-butter pecan".

I have a few food limitations and don't consume dairy products, wheat, chocolate, peanuts, soy, and some other stuff. Please this has been my way of life for several years, so don't feel sad for me, or say it can't be done, I've had to do it and actually it's been good for me. Now I just have to eliminate the so called substitutes they make in place of what I can't eat, which I have found are not helpful at all! Flour in any form doesn't work for my body at this stage in my life.

Well gotta go enjoy my treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment