Monday, March 19, 2012

Staying healthy on the road

Your health journey is an ongoing adventure. We must adapt to the daily changes, be it travel, going to work, going out to eat, or visiting at a friends.

 The key is having what you need and being comfortable with your journey. It doesn't matter what others think or say about your health choices. I carry a bag with me wherever I go and at the least I always have my filtered water! Usually with that I have a piece of fruit or an actual meal depending on the plans for the day. Being prepared is the key!

 Food is for nourishment, but we use it for comfort and entertainment. There isn't an event that you can attend that won't have some type of food offered to you. The thing is, will you pick the healthy choice or go without?

 Yes there are times to have fun foods,but let's be conscious of what we eat and why.

 Ask yourself am I hungry?
Am I just eating because everyone else is?
Am I eating because I'm bored?

Whatever it is be aware, stop and listen to your body? Know what is good for your body, we are all made differently and what works for one may not work for you.
 If you need some guidance in finding your way let me know and I can help you as your health guide. Just respond in the comments and I'll get back to you Make healthy choices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment