Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Conquer each day!

So the last post was about stress and I'd like to give some tips on how I manage my stress.

1. For me exercise is key to keep those unwanted pounds from showing in places I don't want it to.
Exercise gives me time to relax, I love movement and listening to worship music helps me lose myself in God's presence and hear from Him. The elliptical machine is now my best friend!

2. Making the right choices in what I eat gives me a good feeling. I take this one day at a time and try to have more good days out of a week than not so good days.  I still enjoy chips and hummus, but keep it under control!

3. Making someone smile is a game I like to play with total strangers. Going in and out of stores, passing someone on the street, and maybe even holding the door open for the next person just so I can say hi.  For those of you who know me I have come a long way for this one. hahaha :)

4. Family time is always a plus, taking time to enjoy each other. I mean truly enjoy the moments together and not taking advantage of it.

We all have ways to deal with stress, but worrying does not help.  Let's look for more positive ways in dealing with life.  After all it is a journey, ENJOY!

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment