Monday, March 12, 2012

Let's talk about stress

So let's talk about stress. As we all know stress affects us all in different ways. We know it's not good for us, but we do it, why? For the last two months or so it has been hectic and keeping balance was a constant struggling battle. As soon as I thought I had it together something else would come up over and over again. I'm thinking what in the world is going on God?, all the while knowing I'll be stronger at the end or as the journey of this part of life goes on. Stress affected me, first-because I like balance ALOT! And control of my life, which hahaha only God is in control and He shows me that through these trials. Over the last two months I gained about 15 lbs., knowing I should do something, but kept going for those comfort fun foods, such as chips/hummus and cookies(gluten free). Just because something is in a health food store or made with a substitute product doesn't make it good for the body. While I enjoyed these things as I ate them, I felt guilty after the fact. I'm not saying you can't have fun foods, but I know my limits and went pass them. Stress and guilt don't go well together or separately. Junk foods pack on pounds super fast, but to get rid of those pounds takes longer! Life is a constant learning process, but what is learned must be applied. There's so much to say, but I will say it in the next posts to come. Have a great day, love yourself, live, learn and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment