Saturday, January 14, 2012

Who are you?

Have you ever stopped to think who you are, I mean really - Who are you?

      Are you who you are because of you, or are you the you think someone else wants you to be?
We are all individuals with choices to make and the responsibilites that come along with the choices we make.  Have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered what have I done to this point in my life? Have I made a mark positively? What do people know of me? What do I want to be remembered for while I am here on earth and when I leave this earth.
    
     Will I be defined by my parents, my friends, my associates or will I stand out as an individual?

     Life is full of choices and making good ones is key. Yes we are not mistake free, but learning from them is very important.

Challenge: I challenge you to take some time daily - alone - just you and the quiet - NO radio, NO TV, NO phone, ONLY YOU and God!
                  Or you can take a real leap and have a fast of the above things for a whole weekend, the results are amazing.
* My household fasted the TV for a week it was awesome. Everyone will have a different experience, but definitely keep God in your fast, His voice will become clear and your ears will hear HIM!







No comments:

Post a Comment