Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yep! You guessed it! Day 16

Today has been another wonderful day. I wake up to my morning 24 oz. of water before leaving the house, this feels so good as a start to the day. I have been waking up at 4 or 4:30 am to get a good start to the day by accomplishing some reading, usually a proverb chapter from my Bible and a chapter out of a motivational book. Positive starts are keys to a great daily journey. :) My mind has been so clear for the past few days and that is soooo nice, being more focused. The journey is a great one and you have to experience it for yourself, doesn't have to be 100 days, just pick what you want. I have received info. that each day of juicing takes you back 120 days in the body, WOW! (rawreform.com) Well that's all for now til tomorrow.

Staying juicy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment