Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day Ten! Whoopee!!

So today is day ten! Whoopee! I'm doing it! I'm doing it!
 Last night was eventful my intestines were feeling weird and I say that because it definitely was not my tummy. I released a couple of feet of mucoid lining (google that its pretty gross), but very beneficial! I was blowing my nose alot and getting out lots of thick mucus and thought I had to throw up, but contained myself (didn't want to waste the juice I just had 45 minutes before). Yes pretty eventful, but extremely detoxing as well. I told you I would tell you about my journey and this is part of it. :)
Today I have felt more normal, but excited to get rid of more toxins.

Menu of the day:
*16 oz of water upon rising
*8:00 am Orange Juice (7 oranges) and multi-vitamin, b supplements 24 oz
*11:30 am Juice (2 tomatoes, 2lbs carrots, 1 apple) 24 oz
*2:00 pm Juice (1 small canteloupe) 13 oz
*4:30 pm Juice ( 1 lb carrots, 2 cucumbers, 1 apple) 24 oz
*7:00 pm Juice (2 lb carrots, handful of celery stalks) 16 oz
* water

In case you wonder how this is so affordable, I attend a co-op weekly that provides me with fresh organic produce. I love it and volunteer weekly, everything is always so delicious, because I get what's in season. Check out the website and come try it out - rawfullyorganic.com !!!

1 comment: