Friday, September 2, 2011

Another day of juice and detox! I am loving it!

Today has been a little weird in a sense. I have had to dry brush my skin two times today, my skin feels like its expelling grit, it feels like sand, but you can't see it, but I can feel it! I am not sure what it is, but has to be detoxing right? I also have a few breakouts on my face, they come and go as the days go by. This detox is very interesting to me, I just keep looking for the next thing and wonder what will be next, kinda like a science experiment on myself. LOL Oh well I can only think it will be well worth it all in the end of 100 days of JUICE FEASTING!

6:30 am - 24 oz. Water
9:00 am - 24 oz. Orange Juice (7 oranges)
12:30 pm - 28 oz. Watermelon Juice
4:00 pm - 25 oz. Juice (2 lbs. carrots, 2 cucumber, 1 pear)
7:00 pm - 24 oz. Water
9:00 pm - 12 oz. Carrot/Kale Juice
10:30 pm - 16 oz. Juice (1 head of romaine, 1 lb carrots, 1 red bell pepper)

I am so ready for co-op tomorrow, more veggies and fruit to juice.
Rawfullyorganic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment