Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 27! Juice! Juice! Juice!

So at the end of my juice feast it will all be worth it!
I am doing this for the good of my body.
God has designed our bodies so amazingly, but we have to choose what we put in it. The body is a self-healing creation when its cleansed and supported by a good healthy diet. I juice to prevent health concerns, along with prayer. Juicing cleanses the cells, tissues and all organs of the body. The so called struggle is temporary. 100 days is nothing compared to how many days I have been alive. The reason for a 100 days has to do with giving the body enough time to fully regenerate and heal on every level. To detox in a weekend has some benefit, but not even close to being detoxed for what we may put in our bodies. Food will not control me, my body needs nutrients to provide me with the energy I need daily. Fresh juice does not need digestive energy from the body, allowing the body's entire focus to be on healing and rejuvenation.

A juice combo I tried today: Chard, Celery and 2 apples tastes pretty good (TO ME) !

No comments:

Post a Comment