Friday, August 26, 2011

What is Juice Feasting?

From much research on the internet, this is the information I have found.  Be sure to do your own research and check with your doctor. I do this by my choice! :)
Juice feasting involves having fresh raw vegetables and fruit juices for as many days as you choose, some do it for 30 days, some 60 days, and some 92-100 days. It is a FEAST and not a fast because you can get ALL the calories you would normally get in a day. It is recommended to have a minimum of 1 gallon per day. You will feel massive cleansing on a cellular level. AWESOME!!!

Some benefits of juice feasting:
* radiant skin, a healthy glow
* healing of illnesses
* detoxing of the whole body

This is great news, I read that you can go back in time about 120 days for each day of Juice Feasting.
And you wonder why I do what I do! LOL Health is just my passion and I love the knowledge of health.
We are all passionate about different things, what's your passion?

The Juice of the day:
* 5:00 am - 16 oz of water
* 6:15 am - 24 oz juice (1 lb carrots, 1 spinach bunch, 1/2 head of romaine lettuce, 4-5 celery stalks, and 2 oranges)
* 9:15 am - 24 oz juice (6 oranges, 1 grapefruit)
* 1:00 pm - 20 oz juice (2 lbs carrots, 1 lg cucumber, 1 pear)
* 4:00 pm - 18 oz juice (2 lbs carrots, 5 celery stalks, 1 small beet, 1 pear)
* 6:45 pm - 24 oz juice (5 1/2 oranges, 1 grapefruit)
If I have anything else for this day I will have a watermelon juice about 25 oz., might be hungry in a little, since I have been moving furniture around for a couple of hours! My energy level is great today!

No comments:

Post a Comment