Monday, August 22, 2011

The day before my juice feast

So tomorrow I start my juice feast! I have had my last chewable meals for a few months, but the outcome will be so beneficial. Today I have eaten:
     5:30 am - 16 oz. water
     6:00 am - 16 oz. water
     6:30 am - Smoothie (2 bananas, 1 pt. blueberries, chia and wheatgrass powder)
     9:45 am - Orange & grapefruit juice (25 oz.)
     1:30 pm - rice, beans, avocado, and corn tortillas ( wished I didn't eat it after I ate it!!!)
     3:30 pm - weight resistance for upper body (30m)
     4:30 pm - Canteloupe Juice (1 whole melon) (15 oz.)
     7:20 pm - Run/ 4.5 miles in 50 minutes
     8:30 pm - Green Juice (spinach, parsley, cucumber, romaine, carrots and apple)
     9:00 pm - Salad (romaine, apple, kiwi, raisins, and blueberries)

I wanted to do juice and smoothies only for the week leading up to my juice feast, but the weekend was not a good one for me. When this juice feast is over I will be conquerer of the food, food will not rule me! I will eat healthy and choose what is good for me. When I eat cooked foods I am tired, but when I eat raw living foods I have energy! So why would I do that to myself? Yes to you it may seem overboard, but to me I want to be a good steward of what God has given me. Oh well going to sleep now see you tomo!

No comments:

Post a Comment