Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 8 of my JUICE

Today was pretty simple!
I had:
24 oz. of canteloupe juice (1 3/4 melon) at 8:00 am
26 oz. of orange juice (8 oranges) at 11:00 am
24 oz. of carrot juice, celery and apple at 2:00 pm with my supplements
16 oz. of green juice with apple and carrot added for sweetness/ Field of Greens Restaurant

Today I had another colon therapy session to rid my body of toxins that are escaping at a rapid pace!  After that metallic smell my body gave off I wanted to help it get out faster! Better out than in :)

Oh well gotta go it's family time, I love family time! More to come tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your journey. seeing your routine helps me understand the process even better. thanks for sharing and encouraging me to seek optimum health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cintia for your support! It is greatly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete