Monday, August 29, 2011

Oooooh the detox symptoms! Day 7

Today is a day of detox, well at least this 1st half of the day anyway. Oh man I am getting toxins out this is great!! So far having slight headache, neck and shoulder tightness and some sinus drainage again. Feeling a little tired, but I will feel better later.
So far this morning I have had 24 oz of water and about 8:30am I had some wonderful canteloupe juice  (you gotta try this!)
Other than the previous detox symptoms I had some other bathroom symptoms, not for the queasy! LOL
If you want more info on that send me your email address. Well gotta go back to work, more info on the day later.
Okay I am back and now for more info. Today I was suppose to run, since I haven't ran for the past 3 days and now today makes four. My body was letting me know it needed rest, stomach felt a little uneasy and earlier today my elimination smelled metallic, yes like metal. That was so weird! Throughout the day I had this kinda foggy headache and I was sleepy or just kinda out of it. It's amazing what the body can get rid of when it's allowed to do what it is supposed to do.
Today included:
6:00 am - 24 oz of water
8:30 am - 24 oz canteloupe juice (1 3/4 melons)
12:00 pm - 24 oz orange juice (7 oranges)
1:30 pm - 24 oz water
3:00 pm - 24 oz juice ( 2 lbs carrots, 1 lg cucumber, 1 fuji apple)
5:45 pm - 24 oz juice ( 2 lbs carrots, 1 green bell pepper, 2 tomatoes)
7:00 pm - 28 oz juice (3-4 green onions, 1 lb carrots, celery, 2 tomatoes, 2 lettuce leaves, kale)
This last juice I ate it as if it was soup in a bowl with a spoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment