Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sensitivity

So now that the feast/fast of juice is over, but still juicing each day. I find that I am more sensitive to being in tune with my body and what it needs vs. what it doesn't need. Some foods I find sit in my intestines and I can actually feel it! Wierd, yes I know, but pretty cool. It seems that if I have a what I call heavy meal - like beans, yams and fries, that's too many heavy foods for my belly to handle. Probably should have had only one of those three! Hindsight they say is 20/20 HAHAHA!

My daily nutrient intake has been as follows:
     Upon rising - Water 16-24oz.
     Juice (oranges/grapefuit) -24oz. (MY FAVORITE JUICE TO START MY DAY)
     Fruit several hours later or a smoothie
     Sometimes veggie tacos (avocado, lettuce, onion, cilantro,tomatoes on corn tortillas)
     Juice (veggie-love carrot juice)
     Soup, Salad or some type of RAW meal (just one of these)

Finding what has been good for me has been a journey and really the journey never ends, but definitely listening to my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment