Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm a vegetarian, but I don't want salad!


Yes I am a vegetarian, but vegetarians don't eat just salad. Whenever I go to an event that involves eating the first thing people say to me when they spot me is  "oh, we have salad for you on the menu!". I'm thinking uuuummm yay! (not really) cause you can never have enough salad, right? Vegetarians, well me as a veggie eater, salad is not all I eat.
I say these words with love! I do eat other things, hence the word VEGAtarian (vegetables), there are so many vegetables and fruit and beans, smoothies, veggie juice, fruit juice and other things.

So let's see, what do I eat, as well as other vegetarians!


Breakfast: Fruit juice (oranges/grapefruit), or smoothie (bananas/kiwi) these two are my favorite for now

Snack Time: Avocado and tomato slices, or one type of fruit in abundance, maybe a veggie juice (carrots)

Lunch: Veggie tacos (carrots, cilantro, avocado, onions, tomatoes wrapped in lettuce or corn tortillas)
             There is also a place I love that serves a spinach portabello wrap on a bed of lettuces

Snack Time again: more fruit, cherry tomatoes, soup (pumpkin soup, veggie soup, vegan chili and etc.)

Dinner: A humongous ginormous salad, or pretty much the feeling of the day

* will let you know what an ultimate salad is for me in another blog, it's incredible!!


So as you can see this is just a few things and with the holidays coming up I love, love, love baked sweet potatoes! Yummy, yum, yum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment