Monday, September 12, 2011

21 Days of Juicing and counting! :)

Getting rid of toxins involves so much more than we may think. Toxins get buried deep down in our cells and tissues of our bodies and many can and do remain in our bodies until we do something about it!

Examples:
#1 Being around smokers or being a smoker.
Growing up many of my family members smoked as we all gathered together for various family events.
#2 Outdoor pollution - Lawn chemicals, vehicle exhaust and such.
#3 Pesticides on conventional foods, that's why I choose organic
#4 Processed foods - If it can stay on a shelf for 2-5 years what does that say it is doing to my body
#5 Prescription Medication and OTC drugs/products - We know they have side affects, that part at the end of those commercials when they speak so fast you don't know what the announcer just said, or those very tiny words on the box most people can't even read with glasses.

These are just a few of the ways toxins enter our bodies!

Prepared Juices for today:
*2 lbs carrots, 1 head celery, 1 apple
*1 head romaine, 1 sm. cucumber, 1 pear, 3 heads broccoli and 1 beet
*6 oranges, 2 grapefruit
*1 1/2 canteloupe
That was just what I took to work, will have to make more when I get home.
Today is one of my running days, still preparing for my 5k on October 15, 2011 - so excited for the new adventure! :)

1 comment: