Sunday, September 11, 2011

1/5 th of the way - Day 20

Today I woke up and started my day with a 10 minute workout and a reading from Proverbs.  I also had an event to attend that involved food, yes life still happens all around me and doesn't stop because of a juice feast. :) Focus is key in what you need to do to have the outcome you want to have.

So today I prepared juices as follows:
*5 oranges (large), 2 grapefruit - 26 oz.
*1 head romaine lettuce, 2 tomatoes, 1 lb. carrots - 25 oz.
*1 canteloupe - 20 oz.
*1 head celery, 1 lb. carrots, 2 apples - 18 oz.
*6 oranges (large & small), 2 grapefruit - 24 oz.
*1 head romaine, 1 head celery, 1 cucumber, 1 apple - 20 oz.
* 5 oranges - 12 oz.
In two of my juices I added wheatgrass and spirulina powder for added nutrients.

I am having a wheezing feeling in my throat and heaviness in my chest, yay! for the detox. I will not be taking anything as for medication, which I am not a fan of anyway, because I do not want to hinder the detox. Any toxins that are built up I want removed to have a clean healthy body.

Each day is a day of its own and don't think I don't have struggles, but I have to remember the results I want, but even at this point it would take me a few days to be able to eat food and why quit now? I will make it and the end will be fantastic! :)


1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Jackie! What an inspiration! Keep up the great work sister.

    ReplyDelete