Thursday, August 8, 2013

Taking it one day at a time

Setting goals and focusing on the end result is not a good idea for me, but if  I take it one day at a time I seem to get better results! Rushing to the finish line without going thru the process will only lead to unnecessary frustrations! Knowing what I need to do and just doing for each day allows me to have small victories. 

Maybe I have a clearer focus since I've been running, at least it seems that way to me or maybe the drive is more set in now. The more I live the healthier I want to be. As a child on occasion I recall the times of going to the hospital for relatives or family friends and seeing them with all these tubes and monitors, along with not being very responsive. These pictures are still in my memories and I always said as a child, I don't want the end of my life to be that way for me or those around me. So as far as what I can do, which is eat foods that are good for me, exercise and stay close to God so He can guide me is all I can do. My choices affect the outcome, because I think of God's law of sowing and reaping.  I will do my best and let God take care of the rest!

I will honor God with my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment