Monday, December 12, 2011

Growing into my freedom

As I seek my true freedom in who God has created me to be, I find that some see it as rebellion, or are jealous and envious of me being me who God created. I am embracing me!!! I love me :) Remember that song "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream", think about, I mean really think about it. The boat is you, the stream is the journey, and life is the dream you make it, positive or negative, our thoughts are so powerful. What are you thinking right now, what have you thought about today, yesterday? Confront you, the real you, take a look in the mirror, who are you, who have you become, who do you want to be? The mind knows what it's taught, where do you get your truth? Do you know why you do what you do? Or are you just following the wide path with everyone else? Create your path, be better for those you come in contact with and those who see you at a distance. Freedom is in Christ, He came for freedom, be free to love! Yes it can be hard, because some are easier to love than others, but love, up close, at a distance, but LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment