Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I am sending you love for the holidays! The holidays bring a time of connection and reconnection with family and friends.  For the season let's share love, love passed along breeds more love and we all can use love.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Joyous Merry Christmas :)

If after the holidays you feel like there's a little more of you to love, just know I am here for you when you set those New Year Resolutions!

I am currently studying at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition becoming a Health Coach.  As you know I love health and have been on my own health journey for over 10 years, finding what works!  Health is important, let's love ourselves and others by being a healthy us.

When you need to contact me I can be reached at:
via email: sunflowerchild71@yahoo.com, you can comment on this blog or message me on facebook

Mention this newsletter/blog and your first initial consultation will be free (a value of $75.00)

My mission statement:
To inform people of the variety of health choices that will be a perfect fit for them as an individual.  We are all different and each body requires a different path to reach the desired goal.  Information is key and I want to work with those who want to travel the path of health that will benefit them daily leading to a successful, energetic and confident future.

Looking forward to working with you!
Jackie Vick

No comments:

Post a Comment