Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Much better day today! Day 23

Having a much better day today! So happy about that, had a couple of breakthroughs and I am on my way. More info on that later, gotta get the plan together first! So today I woke up at 3am and tried to go back to sleep, but to no avail. This juicing is giving me more energy and ideas are flowing in a focused direction. Nice to have a focus on ideas usually I have so many I don't know where to start, but this feeling and clarity is just lovely. Yes, I have a birthday coming up and with the ideas I had this morning I feel like I have MY direction, not the one people place on me! There comes a time when you have to find what you love and have a passion for and yep God showed it to me this morning! Or shall I say I was actually listening - HAHAHAH! You know He is always there and wants to guide us, but do we take the time to listen?

Well as you know I had juice and more juice today! Just came from the Y and ran 3 miles on that dreaded treadmill, but had to get my run in today somehow and that was the choice of the day.
Well have a great day with you, spend time and get to know who you are and what your passion is!

Living and loving life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment